Public Relations Department
The office of Public Relations plays a key role in image building and projection of KFUEIT while using wide range of media (print, digital, broadcast and social media) through planned publicity campaigns and PR activities.
Core responsibilities of this office include:
- Corporate communication of University and VC Office
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases.
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press and related organizations
- Organizing and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits