- No personal belongings is allowed in to the library. A special rack is available outside the library to keep such things.
- The library staff will not be responsible for the precious things kept in the handbags, brief cases etc.
- Readers are allowed to select books from the stack. However, they are requested not to disturb arrangement of books in shelves.
- Books once removed from the shelves must be placed at the nearest table or counter.
- The reader while in library shall not receive any telephone call.
- Eating, Sleeping, Drinking, Laughing, Clapping, Smoking and Playing games Chatting etc. are strictly prohibited in the library.
- Musical instrument are not allowed in the library.
- Silence must be observed in the library.
- Books, Periodicals and Newspapers are not to be marked with ink or pencil.
- Tearing out of pages or damaging the reading material in any way is strictly prohibited.
- Students are not allowed to visit the library without University Identity Cards or Library cards.
- Any misbehavior, discourtesy or unwillingness to provide services by the library staff shall be reported to the librarian/President Library Committee.
- A student / member, who infringes rules, shall be liable to disciplinary action.
- In Case of violation or repeat ion the violator would be fined that could be Rs:( 500/= - 5000/=) as per the description by In charge Library.