Khwaja Fareed University of Engineering and Information Technology, Rahim Yar Khan
Dr. Saleem ullah
Associate Professor (HoD) , Department of Computer Science
Ph.D (Computer Systems Structure), ChongQing University, ChongQing, PRC.
Computer Networks (TCP Congestion Control)
Network Congestion Control
Lifi issues and Challenges
Adhoc Networks (VANET)
- Saleem-ullah, Xiaofeng Liao, and Songtao Guo “Modeling TCP NewReno Slow Start and Congestion- Avoidance using Simulation Approach”, International journal of computer science and network security, Vol. 11 No. 1 pp. 117-124, January 2011.
- Saleem-ullah, Xiaofeng Liao, Aqeel ur Rehman, and Qinglu Ma “Proactive Security Mechanism and Design for Firewall”, Journal of Information Security, Vol. 2011, No. 2, pp. 122-131, July 2011.
- Saleem-ullah, Xiaofeng Liao, Syed Ali Abbas “Cloud Computing Privacy and Security-Global Issues Challenges and Mechanisms”, 2011-6th, IEEE-ICST conference on Communication and Networking in China (CHINACOM), pp.1240-1245. August 2011.
- Huaqing Li, Xiaofeng Liao, and Saleem-ullah, “Analytical proof on the existence of chaos in the generalized Duffing-type oscillator with fractional-order deflection”, Non Linear Analysis: Real World Applications, pp 2724-2733, January 2012.
- Qinglu MA, Weining LIU, Dihua Sun, Saleem-ullah, “Traffic Condition On-line Estimation Using Multi-source Data”, Journal of computational information systems, Vol. 8:6 (2012), pp.2627-2635, March 2012.
- Syed Ali Abbas and Saleem-ullah, Xiaofeng Liao, Raja Aftab Naseem, “Software Models, Extensions and Independent Models in Cocomo Suite: A review”, Journal of Emerging Trends in computing and information sciences, Vol. 03 .No. 05, PP.683-692, May 2012.
- Saleem-ullah, Xiaofeng Liao, “An Initiative for a classified bibliography on TCP/IP congestion control”, Journal of Network and Computer Applications, Vol. 36, Issue: 1, pp. 126-133, Jan 2013.
- Saleem-ullah, Xiaofeng, “Improving Network Efficiency by selecting and modifying congestion control constraints”, Communications & Network, Vol. 06, 2014, PP. 105-111, Feb 2014.
- M. Asghar, Saleem-ullah, “Finding Correlation between Content Based Features and the Popularity of a Celebrity on Twitter”, International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol. 11,Issue 04, No. 2, PP. 177-181, July 2014.
- Faisal Shahzad, Muhammad Faheem Mushtaq, Saleem Ullah “Improving Queuing Sytem Throughputusing DMVA to control network congestion”, Communications & Network, Vol. 07, PP. 21-29, Feb 2015.
- Saleem-ullah, Tareef Ali Khan, M. Abubakar Siddique, Aqeel ur Rehman “Network Congestion Avoidance using Monte Carlo sampling”, International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications Security, Vol. 03. No. 11, PP. 417-420, Nov 2015.
- Saleem ullah, Dost M. Khan et.al., “An effective modelling to minimize the transmission time in VANET by reducing routing overhead”, Sci.Int.(Lahore),28(3), 3041-3047,2016.
- Muhammad Rizwan, Saad Missen, Saleem ullah, “Detection of Temporal Variation in Political Popularity and its Root Cause through Geo-Tagged Tweets”, The 2016 International Conference on Computational Science and Computational Intelligence (CSCI'16), Dec 15-17, 2016.
- Sobia Aslam, Saleem ullah, M. Abubakar Siddique, Abdul Sattar, “Active Attacks Detection Mechanism using 3-Phase Strategy”, International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, Vol. 17, No. 2, February 2017.
- Nukhba Afzal, Malik M. Saad Missen, Amnah Firdous, Nadeem Akhtar, Hina Asmat, Saleem ullah. “Mobile Technology Based Polio-Vaccination System (PVS) – First Step Towards Polio-Free Pakistan”, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Application (IJACSA) Vol. 08, Issue 02, Feb 2017.
- Rizwan Hassan, Saleem ullah, Gulfam Ahmed Umar, “Proactive Authentication Mechanism to Secure Distance Vector Routing Protocol (RIPV2) by minimizing By-Pass Attacks”, International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, Vol. 17, No. 3, March 2017.
- Salman Qadri, Rehan Ali Shah, Muzammil ul Rehman, Saleem ullah et.al. “Performance Oriented Information and Communication Technology (ICT): Model for Education Purpose in Pakistan. A Bahawalpur District Case Study”, International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, Vol. 17 No.4, April 2017.
- Muhammad Fahad, Salman Qadri, Saleem ullah et.al. “A Comparative Analysis of DXPRUM and DSDM”, International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, Vol. 17 No.5, May 2017.
- Muhammad Faheem Mushtaq, Dost Muhammad Khan†, Urooj Akram, Saleem ullah. “A Cognitive Architecture for Self Learning in Humanoid Robots”, International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, Vol. 17 No.5, May 2017.
- Mirza Abdur Razzaq, M. Ali Qureshi, Saleem ullah et.al, “Security Issues in the Internet of Things (IoT): A Comprehensive Study”, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Application (IJACSA) Vol. 08, Issue 06, June 2017.
- Mirza Abdur Razzaq, M. Ali Qureshi, Saleem ullah et.al, “A Survey on User Interfaces for interaction with Human and Machines”, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Application (IJACSA) Vol. 08, Issue 07, July 2017.
- Nelofar Aslam, Kewen Xia, Ahmad Ali, Saleem ullah, “Adaptive TCP-ICCW Congestion Control Mechanism for QoS in Renewable Wireless Sensor Networks”, IEEE Sensors Letters, Volume: 1, Issue: 6, October 2017.
- Qinglu MA, Zheng Zou, Saleem ullah, “An Approach to Urban Traffic Condition Estimation by Aggregating GPS Data”, Cluster Computing, October 2017.
- Qinglu MA, Jianting Zhou, Saleem ullah, “Operational modal analysis of rigid frame bridge with data from navigation satellite system measurements”, Cluster Computing, November 2017.
Research Thesis Supervised:
- Load balancing using Multipath routing in wireless sensor network.
- Maximizing network Utilization using Unequal Cost Load Balancing.
- The Proactive Mechanism to authenticate the user using Distributed Networks.
- Proactive Authentication mechanism to secure wireless network (IEEE.802.11 standard).
- An efficient Load sharing mechanism in distance vector routing protocols.
- Study of cross platform issues in heterogeneous network.
- Study of Handover Issues b/w Different Heterogeneous Wireless Network.
- Minimizing Topology Convergence Issues in Distance Vector Routing Protocol.
- Distributed Authentication system with Role based Security for Cloud Computing.
- Study of MANET (mobile ad-hoc network) routing protocol performance issues & evaluationconsideration.
- An intelligent Intrusion Detection System to remove bypass attacks.
- Proactive Mechanism to secure routing protocols.
- An efficient model to minimize delay in VANET communication.
- Classification and Analysis of active attacks and detection techniques.